12" Captivate Posh + Lavish
Captivate MattressPosh + Lavish mattresses are custom made in California. The Owners of Posh + Lavish truly believe that a meaningful day starts with a magnificent night which is why these bedding enthusiasts truly believe in offering a mattress designed for the best nights sleep of your life using the highest quality products geared towards a healthy nights sleep as well using no chemical flame retardant in their mattress. Posh + Lavish mattresses use both a dense layer of wool to encase both dunlop and talalay latex to provide the best latex mattress sleep you have had the pleasure sleeping on.
- 13" Ultra Plush Mattress
- Dunlop & Talalay
- Organic Cotton Casing
- Organic wool flame retardant
- Up-lifting feel
- Available in Queen Split Head
- Available in King Split head
When you purchase a Posh+Lavish you will be purchasing a product that is well made and ethically produced for better sleep.
- Sleeping Cooler, and controlling heat without the need for added chemicals by addressing the moisture in the mattress first. Natural cotton helps to retain the bodies moisture, and the natural wool helps to keep your body at an optimal sleeping temp so the moisture does not escape.
- Motion Transfer: Latex mattresses, specifically talalay mattresses tend to have a little more motion transfer than other mattresses, Posh+Lavish addresses this issue by adding both dunlop and talalay latex to the mattress to assure you and your partner sleep soundly together all night long.
- Spinal Alignment: Spinal Alignment does not mean keeping your back straight as a board, after all your back is an "S" shape. When we speak of spinal alignment we think that the back should be uplifted, supported and add comforting support to the backs muscles allowing them to rest and relax so that you feel as though you are completley weightless and without pressure points.
Luxurious Combinations give the Posh+Lavish line the ultimate in luxury and support.
- Cotton Used:
- 650 gram weight of luxururious GOTS certfied organic fabric
- German Knit cotton surrounded in Natural wool
- German knit cotton engineered to breath natually, wick moisture naturally and keep the body cooler without the use of chemicals or special foams.
- The encasement was tested for durablity and strength and out performed woven cotton and polyester blends.
- Latex Used:
- All natural dunlop latex - to provide great motion transfer.
- All natural talalay latex - Oeko Tex Certfiied natural rubber used for pressure relief to give the body
- Latex is manufactured with pinhole design to allow for optimal air flow to keep cool, fresh air flow.
- Wool Used:
- Natural-Fire retardant provides a chemical free barrier
- Free Range, Humanily treated New Zealand & Australian wool.
- Extreamly durable long staple wool.
- Chemical dips or Antibiotics are never used on farmers sheep.